Skip to content
• What is wrong in this picture?
• What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
• It flies around all day but never goes anywhere. What is it?
• Which animal is the odd one & why?
• Take 1,000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1,000. Now add another 30. Another 1,000. Now add 20. Add another 1,000. Now add 10. What is the total?
• You can play and pull me. I’m enjoyable to give but bad to receive. What am I?
• Billy’s mother had five children. The first was named Lala, the second was named Lele, the third was named Lili, the fourth was named Lolo. What was the fifth child named?
• What’s wrong in this picture?
• You see a Boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?